Wednesday, June 8, 2011

11:11

I just wish things would turn out right.

So far, its been an entertaining day. Went to the DMV for my grandfather with my mom and got the new handbook :D Yay haha. Like I will study it yet >.> Anyways, watched Americas Got Talent (very interesting stuff like the JB lookalike, the giant gnomes, and even the cute 6 year old who can dance better than me haha). Good stuff for sure. Then Mary showed me this hilarious video and I couldn't stop laughinggg. That guy has some accent but it sure made me laugh. Oh and Sierra meant to say 'Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite' but instead she said 'SWEET DREAMS DON'T LET THE BED TICKS CHEW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' and I just cracked up like crazy hahaha. Man that made my day lol. Things are getting better and I'm just so thankful for that. Oh and almost forgot, I got my haircut with bangs. It came out sorta ehh but it looks good-ish haha. They just gotta grow out fast cuz I cut them too short >.> Oh well. Good night world :]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment