Saturday, June 4, 2011

So yeah.

^^^ Haha I'm going to miss english with Mrs. G. Today I had SATs. I finally saw Jennifer after so long. I saw Carey when I was like leaving >.> I didn't know anyone in my class though D: That was boring. You know what sucked though. There's always that one annoying person (usually a guy) who has to comment on every little thing in the class. Well most the time. Yeah, there was that one annoying guy in the class today. I wish he had tape haha. I totally forgot Kleenex. Yeah that wasn't pretty. Oh well, it wasn't too bad. The lady messed up on one of the sections and cut off 5 minutes. I knew I wasn't that slow haha. I hope I did better though. My essay was so boring haha. I know I didn't do good on that because the topic was like @.@ for me haha. We'll see how it went. I just to be at least 500+ for reading and writing. I got 3 weeks to wait. Well I think it's 3 weeks haha. Time to go do something productive (yeah right ;D) Haha byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment