Monday, June 6, 2011

I don't know why.

Well you finally told me. Honestly I didn't see it coming of course but it came out. You said how you really felt and I understand. But I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you. You know I'm not like that. With everything going on right now, I hardly talk to so many people. Not just you. I can't change what happened, but it's bothering me. Even though you said everythings okay, I can tell that its bothering you. I don't know what I can change. I can't control what happens all the time. We've been talking for so long already. You know what kind of person I am. Truth is, I felt the same way. Why does it feel like everything just keeps going down, down, down? First my family, now a friendship. Honestly, whats next? My life seems to be slowly crumbling and I can't do anything about it. This is the last thing that should have happened. And now I'm living these past few days in repeats. A bad day to a even worse night. I feel like I can't really talk to anyone. I mean I can, but it's not the same. All these tears just come out at once. Where's a friend when you need one? It's so hard to be happy lately. To keep that smile on my face. When everything around me is all wrong. What can I do to make it better? If I'm killing your mood, don't even bother talking to me then. I'm going through a rough time. Understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment