Monday, June 20, 2011

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever Every little thing that you do Baby I'm amazed by you."


It feels like I haven't posted in years. Well, for me haha. Like 3 or 4 days without posting is like -__- So this weekend I went over to Nemo's again. We played Just Dance 2 with the whole family. That was hecka fun haha. Friday we went to eat for Father's Day. That was tasty. Then went to my uncle's and we just played Wii, pool, and what not all night till 1:30AM xD I haven't been up that late for hecka long. It was kinda nice just not thinking about school with all these assignments out of no where. I had an essay due which I was half way done. Saturday I went back home to finish and then barbecue :D Good food haha. Salmon and pesto :DD Then Sunday was Father's Day. Kinda late but Happy Father's Day everyone!!! :D We hung out all day and played Wii. I suck at baseball now, but I've gotten better at bowling, golf, and tennis :D Take that Nemo ;D Then at night we walked the dogs. I love walking Rocket :DDD Anyways, had a good weekend but forgot to print out one of my Music 4 homework assignments so I was like -______- I thought I had everything too! Back to school and the work keeps coming in for english. It's like >.> It's not too bad. Two essays this week and an outline which our teacher calls an essay. So it's more like an outline, and a rough and final draft. It could be the same topic from our first paper so that should be easy :D Get to take a side on same-sex marriage. I love pretending like I don't know something when I really do xD I feel bad, but it's funny haha. I was listening to some old music I hardly listen to now and I started listening to Amazed. I think that would be a good wedding song. It's cute aha. It's an old one, but I love old songs from the 80's and 90's. So different from the music we have now. The ones I listen to are loving and sweet :D But this song makes me happy :D Tomorrow, gonna give some people the wafers to try. I hope they all like them haha. I'm like :DDDDDDD when it comes to them haha. Well I'ma go find something productive to do, maybe haha. Have a great week :D And so many birthdays tomorrow! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment