Tuesday, June 28, 2011

;D

Okay, so maybe I'm not over it... Haha oh great. But you made my day just by saying 'LOL i pay in hugs x]' I didn't expect it because your not much of a hugger and neither am I. It made me happy in a odd way haha. I guess. Ohh, were you referring to my picture o.o I hate when people are totally right when I think I'm over something, but I'm really not >.< I don't know myself sometimes haha. Oh well. I finished guidance. CELEBRATIONNN. Hahaha. No joke ;D Anyways, I'ma go to sleep now peacefully. Hopefully. Yesterday there was a FREAKING HUGE spider in my bathroom and I took 10 minutes trying to kill it, staring at it, and not knowing what I should do. I eventually killed it. Though I thought it was still alive because it blended in with the floor >.> But I killed it. And I hate spiders. Proud of myself but it took me so long >.> A little too long. Today was a funnnnnnn day. Got to work on stuff. Eat Chipotle. See people I hardly see. I feel accomplished even though I didn't do much else once I got home. Okay, I need sleep. Good luck on your test you guys. And you better not do anything stupid, whether you were joking or not. Good night world & have a great weeeeek. Four day weekend :DDD Haha, I didn't even know :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment