Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on."


Okay so I heard this song on the Winnie the Pooh movie commercial, but I heard it before that :D Hahaha. It's a good song :D So I got 12 lovely hours of sleep today. On top of that, I had this interesting dream. Well two days ago I had one about me going to summer school and the principal didn't seem to like me at all haha. Anyways, this one was cuter :D I was in some kitchen at a college baking cupcakes. There was some guy there and it was very unexpected what happened afterwards. Apparently, I went to that college and this guy wanted to start his own bakery just like me. Then he asked me out and stuff and I woke up hahaha. I haven't dreamed in quite some time. With 7 hours of sleep a night it's like -_______- I'm too stressed out than anything haha. Well it's one of the best dreams in a while ;D Then I ended up watching A Walk to Remember and it's more "awwww." Time to go do whatever haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment