Monday, June 13, 2011

Just say hello.

That's some song lyrics that just randomly came to my head and I don't know the song name >.> Maybe I'll find it later. I was out all weekend so couldn't post anything. Not like many people read my blog anyways, or do they? We'll never know haha. Spent the weekend with my cousinnn. Went out to eat several times like Rubios (so yummay), In-N-Out, El Pollo Loco, some type of pizza xD, and Rubios again. I love their Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos. I highly recommend to anyone who likes fish :D It's just so tasty. Anyways, it's been a really fun weekend and I had a blast. Hopefully we go back again sometime soon. With summer school I'll probably have stuffs to do. Also, Wunji and Rocket licked me right when I got there Friday! They sure love licking me. Especially Wunji >.< Whyyy haha. Oh well. Turns out quite a few ppl from school are in my guidance class :D Must sleep now. Good night world & have a great week (hopefully I dont need to pay for my music book) :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment