Friday, June 10, 2011

Cause you had a bad day...

Wait, I didn't have a bad day! Haha okay I admit that was pretty lame, but I get a good laugh :D Anyways, I spent the day just relaxing at first. I went to the library to get a book for my sister and the bank with my dad. Went to my grandmas house and watched tv and finished a bracelet (finally) aha. Then I passed out sometime cuz I guess I didn't get enough sleep and I've been so tired lately. I'm sure it's a good thing. I woke up after my sister called me telling me to get my stuff ready to go cuz her friend (my friend too, no idea why I put her, well they are closer anyways) was there to pick me up to go to her house. I haven't went over in hecka long. So we went over and hung out, ate food, played Wii (well I did), played basketball, drew odd stuff, got food from an ice cream truck and the man just stared >.>, and talked about the funniest things ever (some of it) hahaha. "I like your style" *pew pew* LOLOLOL. I'm never forgetting that dare haha. Those wafers were soooooo gooodddd :3 I'ma get some tomorrow :D Hahaha and devour them all lol. Buy like 3 bags haha. They so good :D Reminds me of Ferrero Rocher hehehe. I get home and then eat dinner. Watch some tv and go online. Then James tells me to check my tumblr and I thought he spammed me >.> However he found this hilarious photo. He sure got a kick out of that haha. It said "Keep your chin up" and he puts "HAHA. Get it Amy?! LOLOL. Ahaha so punny C:" and I'm like "Hahaha wow james, just wow." I was laughing for a while after I saw it and now its like x] haha. Seems like Etech is a good class for me to take so I really hope I like it or else ima be -______- Then watched a drama with my mama hahaha. After saying that 3 times, it still doesn't get old haha. Overall, today was a great day. I didn't expect doing anything honestly, and looking back it's been like :DDDDDDD Hahaha. Started talking to an old friend who I haven't seen in like 9 years! Crazyyyyy. She moved after 3rd grade I think but it's nice just talking to her again. I found a picture of us at Valley Days and I'll probably post it later. I miss them days so much. Well I couldn't have asked for a better day and I hope things go better with my cousin :D Also, congrats to my other cousin who graduated today :D I wonder if he got valedictorian haha. Anyways, gonna get some sleep now. Good night world & have a great week or whats left of it hahaha :]]]]]]]]]

11:11 I wish things get better for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment