Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Frustrated.

Well it's obvious that I am, so that's no doubt. I never thought I'd have so many problems at once in my life. It's getting crazier and crazier. So, I'm going to let it all out now. First, my sister. Doctor visit #2 today. Seems to be no more fever (sort of) but her throat is swollen. Hopefully, she can go back to school tomorrow as planned. I worry everyday about her. That something might happen like on Friday. I'm not imaging the worst, but you really NEVER know. In this life, you just won't see things coming. You just gotta be prepared for everything. Second, a good friend of mines. We had a problem today. I know it, you know it. I'm not sure if I can do anything. Doing the best I can here even though it may not seem like it. I wish everything could be like it was. You have no idea how long I been wishing that. For months even. I just want us to resolve this. I miss everything we use to do. It's hard to see it slip away. Third, I realized that another good friend of mines did something I didn't think he'd do. You lied to me and you probably don't even know it. "I'll IM you whenever I'm online in case your online." Along the lines of that. Well yeah right. I thought after the whole misunderstanding everything will be okay again. Guess what? NOTHING changed between us. You ignore me like I'm never there, and I've been on almost all the time. I feel like I'm some ghost or a burden to you. What happened to being best friends? I'm sick of this 'friendship' we have. I've been so stressed out lately, I'm losing myself in all this. I'm definitely not as happy or as talkative like I usually am. Reality has finally hit me in the face. I'm not even kidding. I'm getting a taste of pain, suffering, and lost friendships. I never thought I would hurt this much so soon. This is like a chain reaction. Is anything gonna happen next? It's something I sure don't want to happen. I need someone right now. I really do. Good night world & I SURE hope you're in a better place than I am. I just had to get this all off my mind so I don't explode with emotions tomorrow. I can't even imagine what will happen tomorrow. The only thing I want is for someone to just unstress me right now. To listen and understand what I'm going through. Not to make it worse or better. Just to hear me out for once. I'm not even asking for too much, am I?

Yes, I'm going through a rough time.
Yes, I'm facing troubles and stress.
Yes, everything seems to be going wrong.
Yes, I'm not myself lately.
Yes, this is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment