Thursday, May 12, 2011

The truth is...

When I ran for Treasurer, I had no idea what to expect. I didn't think I would stress so much or things would get so crazy. I just thought our school was better than that. But for any election, that never happens aha. So far, I've been making cranes for the past few hours. I hardly got any done. I really hope people don't think I'm bribing them, but I have a feeling they think I am. At least it's not food or something. I'm going to talk to at least FIVE people even though I made 30+ cranes, so I guess I'll havta see. I'm putting so much time into this, that I really hope it pays off in the end. And if it doesn't, I'm glad that my peers are pushing me to do my best. They're motivating me and helping me when I need it the most. I'm so glad to have you guys in my life. You guys are what balance me out. That probably makes no sense haha. Anyways, I don't know what I'd do without my friends. They've been there for me in my toughest times, and I can't ever repay them. But I will. I will find a way. Whatever the outcome of the electons are, I do wish that the BEST people for the positions win, and not the people who don't care and just want votes from other people. The voters are just as important as the candidates. Everyone matters. Good night world & wish me luck! I'm sure gonna try to burst out my bubble :]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment