Saturday, May 7, 2011

Me want.

That dress is gorgeousssss. I would love a dress like that for prom ;D Awwwwwwwww, Mary just asked me to be one of her treasurers. EEEEPPPPP, I feel special :D Hahaha, my day has been made. Oh and Fishing Derby was very fun! At first, there were only 3 people frm our school >.> Then I helped Jenny with the cotton candy machine, Jasmine and I worked on jumpers, then Bren and I worked on jumpers. I've talked more to Bren today than the whole year! Aha. Well it's good I know some things about him lol. Hardly any kids went. I got this cute frog keychain for my sister. It makes a noise and tongue sticks out haha. Bren has a lot to say if he was more confident in himself. Hopefully, he takes some of my advice into consideration xD Well, this drama has gotten REALLY good, so I must watch! Btw, I got HECKA darker on my forehead. I wore sunglasses, and yeah my face is so uneven >.> Yay me xD Hahaha. Today was great. And to my mom and everyone else's, Happy Mother's Day!!! Good night world & have a fantastic Sunday [or whichever day it is in the country you live in] :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment