Monday, May 16, 2011

These past few days.

The reason I haven't posted for a while is because I've been so busy. Saturday, I was too tired to even stand up and walk. Sunday, I was working on my Calculus homework. Today, I finally have time. So where to start. Let's go back to Saturday. March of Dimes/March for Babies was super fun! I got there and next thing you know, Bren was walking next to me. This is the second time we worked together. Last week at Fishing Derby we both worked at the jumpers, and this time we helped at the family station even though no one really bought anything or wrote their name down. Can't believe he didn't look at the weather before he came. That crazy guy aha. He ended up going to blow bubbles because Nikki and Bruce left, and then Param had to leave to buy stuff for Kickback, and Aby and I ended up going with her. Btw, I saw Chester the Cheetah aha. I got a picture too :] Anyways, we went to Smart Foods (I think) and got 13 packs of hot dogs. We bought all the ones left, so there was no more lol. Then we went to pick up Demaree and headed to Kickback. Once we got there, there was only like 6 people. We all left (except Demaree) to DCM and Param dropped us off. I got to see Vanisha and it was just freezing the whole day. Afterwards, we went back to the park and there was like 42 people. Kickback was hecka fun. We all hung out at the playground. Kevin was like a frog climbing the pole. He was like the only one. Gabe sprained his ankle and used me and Bren as crutches. To think it wasn't bad enough, he tripped over the volleyball net. Anthony told us that when he was younger, everyone would connect their first finger, and someone would go down the slide. Then, that person would touch on of the outer people in the line and everyone would get shocked. Ahahaha, that was hilarious! We did it like 10+ time haha. That was like the highlight of the day. Even Mr. V did it to us. His hurt the most xD Mrs. G gave us the weirdest look ever aha. Then later Angelica got there and we went to the levee. Nice houses ;D I played capture the flag cause they needed more people to play. James didn't know how to put on the belt with the flags so I taught him lol. We still lost though -__- Oh well aha. I also played volleyball for like half an hour and I got the ball once! And when I got it, I hit it and it went to the right, out of the court lol. After, Kevin and I went to the table where I left my stuff so I can play the games. Hannan went to Angelica and Valerie who were filming, and me and Kevin played Word with Friends (something like that lol). I got a 33 point word, but he was winning by like 100 D:< That cheater lol. Even in Scrabble! Then after Dalia, Valerie, Angelica, Aby and I went shopping (more like looking) at Kohl's, Ross, Joann's, and Jamba Juice. That was a super fun day! It was a great way to end te year. Sunday, I watched Shining Inheritance. I was on episode 16 and ended up at episode 21 :D Then, I made origami cranes while watching. I stayed up doing calc hw. I also might do a 3K run :D I'm really looking forward to that. I just need to train and all that. But the view looks amazing! I hecka wanna go. Hopefully I can though. Today, I found out that I didn't win for treasurer, but honestly, I wasn't as sad as I thought I'd be. Debora had this sad face, so I kinda knew I didn't win, but I didn't feel horrible. I still have Historian and hopefully I win that. I do congratulate everyone who did win (Debora ;D) lol. It's good to see other people happy :D That's all that matters to me. Today wasn't horrible though. Free period was funny with Kenneth, Angelica, Bacon, and Valerie. Bacon flipped Valerie's backpack inside out and Angelica took Bacons phone. I didn't even notice though lol. I was too busy playing that one game on Kenneth's phone. It was a pretty good day. Many good laughs :D Time to work on Calculus. I have a test tomorrow. Last test before the final. Wish me luck! And good job for reading this whole thing if you did cause I know I wrote heckaaaaa haha. I just wish people weren't so greedy. Nothing against her, but yeah, that's a lot to handle... Have a great week everyone!!! :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment