Friday, May 20, 2011

Good day.

Filming was funnnnnn. It's nice having people over ;D Anyways, I got to hitchhike for once in my life. This one guy driving a car stared forever and even slowed his car down. Then he just drove off. His son or daughter was also staring. Oh society haha. And Debora almost got hit by her own car xD That was kinda scary. I couldn't stop laughing ALL DAY whenever we filmed. I'm so looking forward to our trailer ;D Like so much haha. I learned a lot about people today. Who I can trust, and who I can't. I never thought you were like that. I always thought you were better, but I guess I'm wrong. You lucky, get to walk around at night under the stars D:< I wish my parents would let me do that, but I can barely go to the mailbox. Sigh, I need more freedom. Oh well. I gotta live with what I got. Anyways, it's great to know that I have friends who have my back. It's really great. Oh and I was suppose to help Gabe's group with their project and I asked Kenneth, "Hey, where's Gay?" And he's like "Where's Gay?" while laughing haha. It's cause I was thinking of Gabe and Jay since they're in the same group xD Everyone calls him gay so that's probably another reason why. I said in front of the whole class too xD I hope people weren't paying attention though xD I'm sure you guys got a good laugh at that though. Good night world :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment