Friday, May 27, 2011

I'll never forget...

Today was Graduation for the class of 2011. It was bittersweet seeing everyone go. All the seniors I spent countless times with. They made me laugh and smile so much. I hope they all come back to visit again. I've gotten really close to a few and it means so much to me because I didn't expect it at all. I met some of the greatest people that I'll possibly ever meet in life. I wish them all the best of luck in the future and to have a great time wherever they go and whatever they choose to do in life. It was sad for me because that's going to be me next year. I don't want this year to fly by like I know it will. I just wanna make everyday memorable, but it's quite hard when some days are way better than others. I have an essay to finish, but I'll blog about my last day as a junior later. Hope I finish on time for once! Aha. Wish me luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment