Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hmmm,

My quick post about today. Yeah right. Watch it be like this HUGE paragraph haha. Today was the last day of school if you already didn't know. I honestly don't remember what I post about haha. I got my Anthro Final done. I got a B in that class and Calc as well :D So working harder next year. Went to History, watched movies. Avid, left, came back, left, came back sorta thing. Went to locker to take my lock, bookstore for my sisters bday gift, and Tutti Fruitti for yogurt :D I always get so little haha. Mines was like $1.39? Something like that haha. Afterwards was the assembly for the seniors. It was nice to see all the photos and stuff. Seeing all those changes haha. After the assembly, that was it. No more school. Well until summer school anyways haha. I got my invite to Mary's Party. It's so pretty. Hecka pink and green lol. We went to Nena's Mexican Restaurant and there was some good food. We made little videos and took hecka pictures. Learned a line in spanish :D I still remember haha. I think xD After we walked outside and took pictures. Walked the whole dock. Since there were 5 of us, one person was always out of the picture because we needed someone to take it. Then this guy and his wife (I'm assuming) says he'll take the pictures for us. They were very nice. Apparently they go to Delta. Gave us advice on having fun, no boys, and go to Delta LOL. We all cracked up hecka when they said that. They were probably like "theres gotta be something we dont get here." hahaha. Such nice people are so hard to find nowadays. After we just kept walking, talking, then the air started to smell. We look at the water and theres this plant with hecka garbage in it. Then I see a dead fish. That thing was massive haha. We just walked a little further and walked back. Then we walked inside and went in the elevator and more walking haha. After we finally left, we went to the mall and then Tutti Fruitti. I didnt get anything this time. Way too full from the food haha. Then went to graduation. SO sad seeing everyone graduating. Thats going to be me next year >.> Time sure flies by. But it was great to see everyone together one last time. Except Kelly hecka left early haha. I rushed to finish my final and I did it before 11:59. I think it was like 11:48 LOL. Better than nothing :D I'm glad its over yet its all so bittersweet. I'm growing up so fast. Then, on AIM just chatting away as always.

****** (1:19:54 AM): goo to sleeeep
Amy:] (1:20:06 AM): you know I was just about to
Amy:] (1:20:11 AM): I feel like im passing out
Amy:] (1:20:15 AM): you care too much hahaha
Amy:] (1:20:17 AM): good night :]
****** (1:20:21 AM): LOL!
Amy:] (1:20:22 AM): get some sleep too haha
****** (1:20:28 AM): i always care breh
****** (1:20:29 AM): always
****** (1:20:32 AM): goodnight!

I didn't expect that. It made me smile though :D Get to see family tomorrow. EEEEPPPP :D It's gonna be gossip day. I already know. But I can't wait. No more school stress. Just relaxing now. Good night world & have a fantastic weekend :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment