Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tired.

After watching videos, I'm super tired. And I got like no sleep this week. Only about 6 hours each night. Maybe a few more hours during other days. I just did 10 SAT question of the days because I missed that many. I never had time to answer them so I did them all right now. Funny coincidences with you today about ma'am, Cal Poly (didn't expect that one), and the whole cousin thing haha. Surprise surprise? lol. Also, today was Oksana's birthday party with her dad and godmother, and I had hecka fun. Watching videos, helping set up, being first to get their, AMAZING food haha, getting soaked, SO MANY laughs and smiles, fun and good times, but most of all, memories I never I want to forget. Thanks for inviting me too. I really needed a day like today, even after the final I know I did bad on >.> I'm going to sleep now. Good night world & I'm HECKA looking forward to this summer :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment