Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Break To Do List.

✓ -Visit Delta
✓ -Go to the movies
 -Hangout at Sierra's
 -Go to the snow
 -Movie day with the girls?
✓ -White Elephant
 -Dellosso Farms
 -Spend the night at my cousins house
   -See my penpals
 -Order Winter Quarter textbooks
✓ -Make a swan
 -Make a penguin
 -Finish my white elephant gift
✓ -Make/buy/wrap gifts for friends/family
 -Watch movies
   -Practice script
   -Read books
   -Fill out FAFSA
Last updated 12/24/12.
1/2/13. I know I won't see either of my penpals and I can't fill out my FAFSA yet. I don't know if the movie day with the girls is going to happen either. My last week here.
1/3/13. So I ended up sort of watching a movie with the girls. We had Bridesmaids playing in the background as we played The Game of Things. Such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment