Monday, December 10, 2012

The pain doesn't stop.

I cut my finger really bad Friday while working on Tina's gift. I'm not even going to bother with the rest. I literally can't even shower. I love my mom so much because of everything she has done for me. She truly doesn't even know how much I owe her. I had glass in my index finger which I didn't know until today. I told myself if I still feel pain, then my mom will look at it, and turns out it was the glass I was picking up... I pray my thumb doesn't hurt, or any of my other cuts. I don't mind the other cuts too much, but my thumb looks so gross and would hurt a lot to see if there's glass. Sigh, stuff like this always has to happen to me. I know bad things happen to people every now and then, but I'm trying to do good and stuff like this happens. Life really isn't fair sometimes and it sucks. I mean I rather have this happen to me than someone who doesn't deserve it, but it doesn't mean I do either. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but things happen I guess. Nothing I can do to change it which sucks a lot. On a brighter note, I'm addicted to making stuff on Minecraft, the glass on my right finger is out, I got to see more of my family, gifts are almost done (and will be done if my finger doesn't hurt tomorrow), finale for Amazing Race is up, a textbook I need for next quarter is cheap, and I got Act 1 of the play I'm doing. I really hope January isn't a busy month so I have time to focus on the play. I know that school should be before anything, but the play can be my stress reliever. Great, there was some pain in my right finger... That is not a good sign. Well hopefully I can visit either this Thursday or Friday. I'll try to blog more now that I have a lot of time at home. 4 weeks with no homework, thank goodness! I really do need this break after the first quarter >.< Well I sure hope your luck is better than mine! I need a good luck charm or something. Good night world & have a great week! :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment