Friday, December 21, 2012

Let it snow.


I must sleep so this will be a quick post. Had such a great time today with Sierra, Carey, Maryann, Jennifer and Ashleigh. Man I sure love these girls! We pigged out like crazy, watched movies and tv, played cards, talked about everything, and laughed at stupid stuff. This is the life lol. I just love spending time with a small group of friends. There's always something to talk about between the awkward silences that come and go. Also, Happy Early Birthday to Devora and Carey! I won't be on tomorrow, but I'll try my best in the morning to tell them if I can. If not, I already told them today xD I'm going to the snow for the next two days so I can't blog. Be prepared for tons of photos and I'm sure even more silly stories. I can't wait but I really must sleep now. Good night world & have a great weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment