Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Today was such a fun day with the family. I played cards, Monopoly, and Battleship, watched television, ate delicious food, watched the adults play Mahjong, watched my grandparents open their gifts (and they loved them :D), and celebrated it with the people I cared most about. I got gifts too, but that's not what today is about (but I love them all). I'm thankful to spend the day with the people I love. I can't wait for Friday as well and then this weekend. Great things are coming my way and I'm excited. I should really start practicing for the play too. Well it's late and I must sleep. My sister really wanted to watch a movie so that is why I'm up so late. Once again, I can't sleep before 12AM. I'll try again tomorrow which I will probably say tomorrow. Good night world :]

P.S. I know sometimes my tempers flare up and I go on rage mode, but I usually take it all back afterwards. In the end, I love and care for those people a lot. Even though at times I hate them, I always forgive them. That's just the kind of person I am, but I can't help it. I can't always be happy you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment