Sunday, December 16, 2012

Well well well.

I sleep so late these days because no one tells me otherwise. Well they do, but like I'd listen. I really need to sleep before 12 or my sleep schedule is going to be screwed all over again like usual. Having an 8:00AM class next quarter means I'll be sleeping at 10:00PM. Fun... Way better than 9:00PM I must admit. I should make that schedule once I'm back too. 

There's no point in lying to you so why keep your hopes up? You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. We all go through it, but I don't know why you keep on trying like it's going to change things because it won't. Things won't ever be the way they once were and you should know that. 

I don't know why I care so much again. You're someone I call a friend and you mean a lot to me. But every time I see you, things are different. It's like something changes right before my eyes. Something even I don't know how to explain and I can't stop thinking about you. But, I don't want to like someone right now. Not yet. I feel like I need to find myself and what I want in this life before my feelings take over again. I need to explore more and figure out who I am without having to deal with my feelings. I want to enjoy everything life has to offer. If I find someone along the way, then great. If not, I won't force anything because whats meant to be will happen. But I have to say, I enjoy every moment we talk, every laugh over stupid things, and every competition that doesn't seem to end. No matter how far apart we may drift, something always manages to bring us back together. That is what I love about our friendship. I'm really glad you're a part of my life. I hope you know that.

Another long post about my feelings. Just making up lost posts lol.

Good night world & enjoy your day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment