Monday, December 24, 2012

Snow-filled weekend.

This past weekend I went to Tahoe with the family. On the way there, it was pouring since a storm was going to be there the whole weekend. Eventually it changed to snow which was very nice. I enjoyed the whole car ride, except it took 4 hours... That's like going to SLO. It felt a lot shorter, but we had to put chains on when we got to the mountains. We hung out at the cabin the entire day. We played outside and wandered around. It was windy every now and then so snow would fall everywhere out of no where. We played card games and watched like 5 movies on FX. The next day we left early in the morning and ate in Elk Grove before going back home. The food was amazing! Overall, it was a nice weekend even though I wish I could've done more. Still was better than nothing at all! Plus I drew faces on the car ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment