Sunday, December 23, 2012

The perks.

I really love having friends outside of school. They don't know many people from my old school so it's easy to tell them anything without them judging. All they do is give advice and listen to what I have to say. On the car ride home from Sierra's, Jennifer and I were talking about life and then boy troubles. Once I talk to someone about it, that's when I realize what I've been feeling. I have been hurting lately and I didn't know until I told her. It's good to have those heart to heart conversations every now and then because I really do need it. I just want someone to listen and understand no matter what the situation is. It is better that they don't know who the person is so I can be straightforward without being hesitant. If they knew the person, it may be easier for them to give me even more advice, but I honestly rather have them not know for now. With everything that has happened over these years, it may be easier for me for them not to know. So thank goodness for friends who don't know everyone you do. It truly makes me more willing to talk and express myself. Thanks for listening to me Jennifer. It really did mean a lot to me that night to realize all those feelings inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment