Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I see how it is.

It's funny how every time I go out of my way to help you, you never seem to thank me. A little courtesy would be nice after everything that I do for you. I feel like you don't even care. What I do benefits you in the long run. I dropped the class so you could be higher on the waitlist and I let you know that a new physics class was up so you could add it. And what do I get from you? Nothing. I don't get a thank you or anything like that. I get a "yes, drop it and i'll be one higher on the list." Like really? That is all you care about? This really shows your true colors. I shouldn't have bothered in the first place like my sister said, but then I would feel bad. Gah. I hope something good happens for me because people like you make me wish that I wasn't so nice sometimes. After everything I do, I feel like I never get anything in return. It's always been a competition for you to beat me. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment