Sunday, September 15, 2013

I left my ♥ in San Francisco.

Yesterday I went to Berkeley and San Francisco to hang out with friends. We got there around 10:30 and the entire ride there was super foggy. We went through Berkeley which was so pretty! I didn't expect the architecture at all, but the campus was lovely. I wish we got to spend more time there. We walked to Bart and I was excited since it was my first time riding it. I could see the new Bay Bridge in the distance, but I wish we went on it. It reminded me so much of the subway in NY, which I liked. Even though the day was planned out, no one had directions which wasted so much time. However, we did end up going places, which was fun. First we went to Sushirrito and Chipotle since some of us didn't want the sushi burrito. The bus barely left so we hung out at a shoe store for half an hour waiting for the bus to come. When the bus finally got there, it didn't even stop for us! The driver never looked at us and kept driving! We chased it for the block, but we already knew it was too late. We were going to take a random bus, but decided to go the mall and Union Square. We went to Daiso, Chocolatier Blue, and Forever 21. Then we went to Union Square to take pictures at the Hearts in San Francisco. After, we went to Westfield Mall and the girls wanted to watch Insidious 2, but I was so against it. There was no way I was going to pay $11.25 to watch a scary movie I didn't want to see. Luckily, the movie sold out so we took the Bart back to Berkeley. We stopped by at Purple Kow and I got the Purple Kow Iced Milk Drink with Boba which was amazing. It would've tasted so much better if there was less boba, but I loved it a lot more than I expected! We were going to having Italian for dinner, but the line was very long so we went to D'yar which had Mediterranean food. We went to another Daiso real quick and then Bernadette and Aman left. The rest of us went back to Kenia's apartment and talked about all sorts of things. It was nice hanging out with them since I haven't seen them all in so long. We met up with Felmer, who was giving me a ride back to my uncle's. They talked to him to make sure I was safe. I'm thankful for my friends who are always looking out for me :) We've been friends on Tumblr for about 3 years now and I'm glad I finally got the chance to meet him. We've been trying to meet up before, but it never worked out. I got to my uncle's and did whatever until my dad was ready to go. There was a note on the windshield saying someone wanted to buy his car, which was really random. The entire day was great, even though so many unexpected things happened. I hope to go back again next year to explore more around either city. There's still so much to see, but I'm so glad I got to go :]

No comments:

Post a Comment