Thursday, September 19, 2013

Olive Garden.

Yesterday was the last time I got to see Sierra and Maryann before heading back to school. We went out for Olive Garden because my sister really wanted their bread sticks. I ordered the Chicken Scampi which was amazing! So glad I decided to try something new because that was so satisfying. Well worth $17. I wish I could eat more. I should attempt to make this sometime throughout the year aha. The waitress accidentally knocked over my water which spilled on my dress, but thankfully it didn't show up. I felt so bad for her! Sierra was saying how in the first grade, the 4 Andrew's and 3 Aaron's were all in the same class which made me laugh like crazy. I was crying so much from that! I've never laughed and cried so hard in my life before. It was definitely a moment to remember. Wish we could have spent more time together, but I wanted to come home and pack, which I didn't do. I ended up watching Hangover 3, which was my favorite of the 3 movies. I'm going to miss the girls so much, but only 3 more months until we can hang out again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment