Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day weekend.

This has been an eventful weekend so far :) On Friday, I got to hang out with some friends at Chipotle and the mall. I haven't seen Mary since she's been gone for a while and haven't seen Brittany since last May! Jessi and Oksana were there too and it was nice catching up. I went to my uncle's house on Saturday to celebrate my grandma's birthday. We went shopping at the Great Mall and had a BBQ. I was so happy I got to see my cousin since I don't see her much now. I might see her again in two weeks! I hope I can before I head back. We haven't stayed over since they moved. Today I went out with my family to Costco and my grandma's house. My uncle and cousin from LA came down for the weekend. I see them like once a year, if even, so it was nice catching up for an hour or so. I never knew realized awkward my cousin was. He's not super awkward, but just a little. Tomorrow, I plan on going to the movies to see City of Bones finally! I've been waiting months, and I mean like 3+ months for this! I'm super excited :D I hope I don't get disappointed because I've heard mixed reviews. I'm sure it's not as good as the book, but it can't be that bad right? (Hopefully). I'd be super happy if they played Almost Is Never Enough :) Then we might go watch a musical at Oksana's House. We'll see what happens, but I can't wait to spend time with my friends. Two more weeks at Caltrans and I'll be leaving. How time flies by so fast these days. Good night world & hope you're all enjoying your Labor Day weekend! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment