Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's actually 1AM this time.

My latest post was something I was thinking of yesterday, but I already turned off my laptop so I posted it in the afternoon. As of now, I feel so content with life. I went from wanting a break from everything to everything is okay in a day. I mean, life's no fun when you're sad right? I feel like I have a clear head after yesterday though. Like I have answers I didn't before. So I'm glad that I went through all that, no matter how bad of a mood I was in. I found a cover of Power Trip (Remix)~Fung Bros ft. Priska after watching some FungBrosComedy videos. Let me just say, this remix is perfect and their other videos are hilarious. I'm going to be stuck on this song for a few days, I already know. Good night world & enjoy your Sunday! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment