Friday, September 20, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013 (2).

1. Get my license.
Aw yeah, I finally got my license in the mail today :)
2. Make hair bows.
I didn't have time to do this :/
3. Learn how to cook many, many dishes and sow.
I learned how to cook a few dishes, but I didn't sow at all. 
4. Work out/eat healthier.
I sure didn't do this besides doing the Color Run. So ready to go to the Rec Center again.
5. Read more books.
I've read 28 books this summer and 9757 pages. I'm so happy I had time to read again because it really showed me how much I missed it, considering how many books I read. Hopefully I can make time to read back at school.
6. Watch Chinese dramas/movies.
I watched two episodes of an actual Chinese drama when I spent the night at my grandma's house. I also watched a few more on Wednesday too. Wish I had time to watch more, but I didn't even watch any new dramas besides that one.
7. Spend more time with family and friends.
I spent a lot of time with family and friends this summer! Probably a lot more with friends, but it was still way better than nothing.
8. Take more pictures and work on my photo albums.
I've definitely taken a lot of pictures. I haven't been able to work on my albums since my mom isn't willing to let me develop so many pictures anymore, so I'll just save the ones I really want to keep and develop them later.

I did half of these things, but I still feel somewhat accomplished! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment