Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yup yup.

I can never think of title's for my posts haha. You can probably tell xD So I posted this a few days ago:

Random Fact Number Eight: So I forgot the fact, but I thought of a new one haha. I want to be at two places at once. Like standing on the border, and I can finally say I've been at two places at once. That's rare lol.

I'm watching A Walk to Remember and one of her things to do was to be at two places at once and he took her to the border of their state and Virginia. It was so sweet, but it reminded me of my random fact. Man, I feel sick and tired. I tried sleeping, but couldn't. I feel so weak too. I hope I make it through the week. It sucks being sick, especially when school days are so long. I just want to feel better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment