Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well,

It makes me happy to know you actually read my stuff. You're involved in my life, even though we don't talk often. I don't know how I feel as much, but it's still there. A part of me isn't willing to let go. But yeah, I don't think I did well on my calc quiz or the history test -_____- It was funny hearing about Mrs. Giannone's son who got an eraser stuck up his nose. Avid is always entertaining. But yeah, I can't get you off my mind >.> Oh I saw that guy that's cute ;D I didn't even realize it was him at first. So yeah. I feel like the ONE class I'm totally loving is Etech. It really gets my mind off of life and I don't know, I guess not being with the people I really know, keeps my minds off things. I think that's good since I been stressing like crazy lately. But I feel happy. Like yesterday, I wasn't really in the mood for anything, but today, I just felt different. Happier. Smiling more. Like nothing was in my way. Maybe cause I was stressing yesterday, but today was different. I wanna keep it that way. So I should stop blogging, and start finishing up my review. But I feel bad for you, the way she's messing with you. I don't know your life or relationship, but she's manipulating you. Get over her, unless you already are. I know it's not my place to say anything cause I don't know the story of course, but someone's better out there for you. I already know it. And I thought we were friends. Until you talked behind my back. Guess I know your true colors. I felt we were really getting along, but I guess not. It's awkward now. I act like I know nothing, but its hard. I just want to thank him. For everything you've done for me that you never had to do. I won't forget the small things you do for me. You think it's no big deal, and it means so much to me. Thank you. Man, my parents are getting on my back about coming home late. Gotta get homework done next week. Must not stress too much. Just gotta stay calm. Okay I'm running out of time, so I must finish. Good night world & have a great week everyone :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment