Wednesday, August 31, 2011

:D

Okay today was a good day :D Not only was school interesting to an extent, but I had a good time after too. Lit on film is turning out to be a lot funner than english, but I enjoy it. Etech is greattt :D And I mean that haha. Not cause of the guy xD Then helping people out with scholarships, talking to my sister about how weird my eyes are (I have really big and black bags under them and they're really small), eating corn on the cob, and just being happy. I felt good because people made it good and I was in a good mood. Lots of good. I don't know, even if I don't talk to them everyday, once in a while is nice. But this year, is turning out better than I expect, when I'm not stressing though xD I feel like I'm becoming closer to people I was distant from now. I see it as a really good thing. I need more people in my life to just have them around. To count on or just to have someone to talk to. It's nice and I'm enjoying it. Even if it won't last forever. Good night world & have a great Thursday!!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment