Saturday, August 20, 2011

Snickerdoodles+Peanut Butter=So Dang Good :D

I made myself a peanut butter snickerdoodle sandwich. It was super yummmyyyy :3 I know what I'm eating tomorrow hehehe >:D

Well on Friday I had 5 assignments: Calc, Etech, Comm St, English, Econ & Lit on Film. Now I only have Comm St, English, Econ, & Lit on Film. I swear, I did so much today than I usually would any other weekend. Maybe having a sore throat pushed/helped me. Who knows. I'm proud. That doesn't sound like a lot done but Calc takes hours since I mess up quite a bit, and Etech is time consuming. Yeah there's no way you can finish that 10 min before class. And everything has to be exact for me so it's like me moving like a turtle. But surprisingly, Etech was faster/easier than Calc xD Gonna start some Comm St and get some sleep. I really hope my throat doesn't irritate me overnight or tomorrow. I just wish the pain would go away. & I hope everything is okay Debora. Okay maybe I'll do homework tomorrow. I feel so exhausted. Good night world & have a great weekend! :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment