Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shiz.

No that's not my word for you know what xD I just thought of it, well it randomly popped into my head. And the reason for that is because this one person always comes to me for help and that's it. We never talk at school, I guess a hi, but you have ONLY come to me for help with homework or school stuff. It's so annoying. What kind of 'friend' are you? Seriously. It gets on my nerves. I don't really care at first, but the more I think about it, the more I feel ehhh. Anyways, I just hope things get better for you. It hurts to see you hurting so much. I mean if you didn't tell me I'd be even more shocked that you felt that way. Well we don't have that many classes together either which sucks since it's our last year, but I wish we could talk and see each other more. I wish I could be there for you. I'm sorry I can't, but I'll always be a phone call, e-mail, IM, message, whatever you want and whenever you want, away. Even if I'm not you're 2AM (since I'll be passed out), I'm here if you need me. Anytime I'm awake, you can count on me. Don't be afraid to show your emotions. Cry if you have to. Don't hold it in because sometimes that makes it worse. I've gone through depression and it hurts. I felt like nothing could make me feel better and I was wrong because I got over it and no one knew. Not even my best friend. I still don't think she knows today but that's not the point. The thing is you CAN get over it and you WILL be better. I should probably tell you the story in person cause I don't think I told you yet, but we've all had problems. Open up, just please open up. I'm even getting emotional typing this, but I want you to know that I will be by your side, helping you as much as I possibly can. I don't like seeing you hurt at all. I really hope you know that. Don't ever shut me out. Please don't do that. I'm here for you and I will be whenever you need me. Our friendship means so much to me, so please don't forget that. You're one of those best friends I don't think I can live without. Oh man I'm getting all emotional and teary and my mom's home. But I hope you take this to heart, because I'm not that far away. I'm really not. More than anything, I want to see you happy again. You happy, makes me happy. So please, don't hurt anymore. Feel better soon. You Could Be Happy~Snow Patrol :]

I didn't get the more than anything from the song. It came to my mind first and then I thought of the song xD

No comments:

Post a Comment