Monday, August 22, 2011

"The only one for me is you and you for me so happy together."

I'm always hurting myself -___- Accidentally cut myself today with my folder. First the paper cut two weeks ago and now this. Anyways, watching The Lying Game and it's good. I hope Sutton comes back though. Omg can't wait for Pretty Little Liars tomorrow. I hope the finale isn't tomorrow. Gonna be another long 6 months (or whenever the next season shows up). Today was super long. Felt like I was gonna pass out in Etech and wanted to go home, but didn't. I just held on and I made it through the day. Went to Avid and started feeling really tired for some reason. Omg just saw the preview for PLL. Man I can't wait. Anyways, I'm always getting off topic. I was watching a movie on Sunday called Imagine Me and You and there was a song at the end that I loveddd. I was literally like :DDDDDDD Hahaha. It's called Happy Together~The Turtles Such a good and catchy song which is why I put it as my title. I need to get it lol. Now I will be stuck with band-aids for a while if I remember. Going back to watching tv. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment