Thursday, August 4, 2011

?

Just saw Nemo before she leaves. She got superrrrr dark. AIM wasn't working for me foreverrrrr. I was like DDDDDDDD: Nooooooooooo. I put a question mark as my status because I don't know what I'm feeling right now. http://yellowunicornsdancingonrainbows.tumblr.com/post/8503138169/tasteof-regret-daniqueen-meet-jade-she I saw that video and it BROKE my heart. She had her whole life ahead of her. It's pretty messed up what people say and do. I wish I could've helped her or stopped her. Why is this world so cruel? Why do people have to hurt and suffer so much? This world won't be all rainbows and butterflies, but people don't have to be so messed up. What the heck is their problem? To all you bullies out there, grow the ---- up. You have no right to mess with someone. You're lower than them. Much lower. Remember that. You're sick and disgusting. You guys don't deserve to be in this world. Not these innocent people who did nothing wrong. It's freaking pathetic.

11:11 I'm sorry that this world is messed up, but I wish you can live a peaceful life wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment