Thursday, August 4, 2011

11 things to do before 2011 is over [from May 3]

1. Ride a ferris wheel :D
2. Go kayaking
3. Make 200 cranes
4. Get a different haircut
5. Experiment around
6. Take 2 pictures with a duck ^_^
7. Get something Colts related ;D
8. Ride a bike
9. Learn to make 2 new bracelet designs (not counting the relay for life ones)
10. Finish Shining Inheritance xD
Wow haha. I finished heckaaaaaaaa. I made over 200 cranes after getting the origami paper from Japantown. I got a haircut not too long ago and experimented around this summer. I just took my second picture at CalPoly :3 I rode a bike with my sister in June or July. I made I think 4 designs? Let's see the braided stripes, rag rug, the funky diagnols, mushroom and learning the knife. Thats 5 :D I finished the drama hecka long ago. Well I'm gonna make something Colts related :D Don't know about the Ferris Wheel and kayaking. Summer is coming to an end so probably no time for those. But 7/10 things done is pretty dang good lol. Woohoo I feel accomplished. Might go to Joann's tomorrow :3

No comments:

Post a Comment