Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WOOT WOOT! :D

I'M OFFICIALLY LICENSED! Well since yesterday, but I forgot to blog about it. Sorry for the delay! I haven't imported the picture from my phone yet, but I will as soon as possible. I missed 7 which were all traffic checks. I didn't know you had to check every single intersection you drove past or stopped at. I still did quite well! I thought I got marked for speeding when I purposely drove very slow. However at one point I went like 28 in a school zone. I freaked out quite a bit thinking I was stopping too hard or was wayyy too close to the car in front of me. But my grader, I guess I'll call him that, was a nice guy. When he first got in the car after doing the pre-drive test, he told me to drive safe, be careful, don't get into any accidents, don't be nervous, etc. It was very calming and even though I was nervous (I couldn't help it), I made it! I'm happy :) Even though I won't be driving alone until next summer, I'm proud of myself. Yes, I do speed a bit now, but I'll try my best to be a safe driver (I am a little reckless, I will admit). Just think good thoughts and trust in yourself. Thank you to my friends and whoever reads my blog, for wishing me luck and believing in me. It's you guys who boost my confidence and help me when I need you all the most. Thank you! <3 I took one of the Microstation classes today and it was very insightful. I learned many shortcuts that will definitely help me now that I know faster ways to do things. The teacher was kind of awkward talking to me, but nonetheless the concepts were clear and he made jokes every now and then. This week will go by quick, but I'm looking forward to this entire weekend! So much planned and hopefully they end up working out. Good night world & remember that all you need to do is believe in yourself :]

No comments:

Post a Comment