Thursday, August 22, 2013

I love you guys!

This is the happiest I've felt in a very, very long time. Thank you guys for always making my life better! We went to BJ's for dinner and I got a Bacon Cheeseburger which was amazing. That probably wasn't the name on the menu, but it was along those lines. Then I also got a mini pizookie which was AMAZING. I've only had it once several years ago, so it was delicious once again. Then we went to go have our mini photo shoot and these were some of my favorite photos! They look so legit even though my sister took them. Thanks a lot to her too for spending the whole evening with us, following us around. I wish the night would last forever, but for the time we did get to spend together, I'm already forever grateful. See you guys soon and best of luck in college :]

No comments:

Post a Comment