Saturday, August 10, 2013

Oh yeah.

I got to hang out with Devora and Oksana yesterday after a long time. We went out for Wingstop and Baskin Robbins, and walked around in Target and Pet Smart. I'm so glad I could hang out with Devora before she left for school. I haven't seen Oksana for a longgg time as well. I haven't realized how fast time has gone by since I last spent time with them, which was about a month ago (even with Color Run). The more I spend time with my friends, the more I appreciate every minute that I can be around them. I know that it'll only get harder to see each other from here, so I'm trying to see them as much as I can now. Just have to live each day to it's fullest which is why I'm trying to spend time with people every week. This makes up a whole year without really seeing one another. I'm going camping tomorrow and I'm excited! Good night world & have a great Saturday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment