Friday, August 16, 2013

Pho realz.

I got to hang out with some friends today :) I've been long craving Pho for a while so what better way than to eat with friends, which is what I always do aha. That was such a large bowl, which I sure wasn't expecting. Definitely great for the price though. I haven't seen Kevin for over a month since he had summer school but I'm glad he's back. However, Angelica starts school soon but good thing she'll be here. I was at the restaurant today for about 3 hours. I waited for 25 minutes and then ordered an hour later since Angelica said she could come last minute, which made me happy since she couldn't come last time. We talked for hours over the most randomest things. Wisdom teeth, hilarious stories (many of these), children, school, and so much more. I can't even begin to say how much I laughed tonight. I really needed some good company and that's exactly what I got. Something to take my mind off all the stress lately. I'm so thankful for my friends to always know how to make my days better without even trying. Having their presence is all that I need :]

No comments:

Post a Comment