Sunday, August 4, 2013

Color Run Sacramento.

Today was honestly everything I wanted and more. The Color Run was such a blast even if I will be sore and in pain for a few days. Hopefully not for too long though. I was happy to see my friends after so long though. It took Debora and I an hour to walk/run "majority" of it since Pan and Dalia was running more than we wanted to. I still had fun looking around Sacramento and getting all colorful along the way. People were very excited and hyped up. I loved how people sat outside their homes to watch, wave, and cheer on. The after party was what really got me all colorful. It was like being at a concert. If we didn't stay for 2 hours at the concert, I don't think my feet or legs would be hurting but I don't regret it. I had such a fun time although I wish I won a shirt or something. It's not a big deal since I bought a pair of sunglasses and I have the t-shirt and memories that will always be there. I really want to do other runs like this now. It was such a wonderful 
experience. I wish I didn't inhale so much powder because it was sure making me act weird earlier. I kept trying to plug my nose and not talk but it managed to get in my nose. I was watching 21 and Over and I couldn't stop laughing the entire movie. I loved it so freaking much. A lot more than I expected honestly. I wonder what you want to talk about though. I had such a blast today and I'm so glad I got the chance to go and have so much fun! You should definitely try something like it if you haven't. It's worth experiencing at least once in your life. Good night world & hopefully I can walk tomorrow :]

No comments:

Post a Comment