Monday, September 17, 2012

Where to begin.

I honestly have to say this has got to be one of the best weeks of my life. I've met so many wonderful people and I'm having such a great time exploring SLO with people I've come to know. We've done SO many amazing things, which I will blog all about tomorrow, but I'm just so happy. I get to finally cross things off my 112. I can't wait, but this is all just so amazing that it almost feels unreal sometimes that all of this is happening to me. Well until school starts on Tuesday lol. I finally get a breather after 4:00pm tomorrow since WOW is over, but I'm so glad we get reunions! My feet are SO tired after walking so much, but it's worth everything I saw and had to do. Good night world & let's hope my toes heal from the swelling cause it hurts so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment