Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fun nights.

Tonight I went to the drive in theater with my roommate. We watched Finding Nemo and The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I had such a blast! I've been wanting to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green for the longest and I'm so glad that I got the chance to. Plus it was better than I expected, except for the ending of course, which I didn't expect. I ended up crying and I was just like darn it. Still, I had so much fun and I'd love to go back again for any other good movies coming out. A huge plus was how the sky was mostly clear and the stars were beautiful. I find it weird how half the whole time (around the end of Finding Nemo), I wished I was there with you though. Why is my mind doing this to me D: Sigh, confused feelings. Am I falling for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment