Thursday, September 6, 2012

Slow poke.

I finally started the letters I've been meaning to write in June. Yeah it's been 3 months already. How time flies by so quickly. So far I finished one today and it was so bittersweet. Looking back at all those memories I shared with that person from freshmen year until now is just crazy. I've forgotten most of it until I looked through my blog just to find more memories. It's nice to look back and recall things you don't remember. So Kevin, I've had so many wonderful times that I know I'll never forget, and I hope you don't either. Hopefully I can finish 9 letters before Sunday. Then I still got 4 more after that before I leave. So much writing but I got this. Aja fighting xD Oh how I'll miss Korean dramas once I'm in school. It's alright, I can focus on school for a quarter and not so much on dramas. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment