Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday night.

So tonight I ended up going to bonfire for SWE/EWB. I didn’t even end up meeting my Big Sib, but I can’t wait to whenever that happens. I did meet a lot of new people and we ended up going to Avila Beach. The moon was almost full so it was beautiful next to the ocean. I attempted to make S’mores, but my hand/arm was burning from the heat. I still had a lot of fun though! Plus I saw a shooting star. I want to have a picnic there sometime at night. Then on our way back, there was a lot of traffic because of the Mac Miller concert. When we were entering campus, there were police doing a checkpoint which was interesting. First time being in a car when that happened. I had a lot of fun, but the bonfire wasn't too exciting, probably because there were too many people. Oh and we played Do you love your neighbor which was a blast. I love that game a lot now lol. Earlier, like maybe an hour ago, I overheard two guys talking outside my window. I'm assuming they both like to drink, but one guy (guy 1) kept telling the other (guy 2)  not to drink tonight because he might not be able to handle it. Guy 1 kept on saying listen to me, go back to your room and sleep and don't do anything else. You go finish that water and sleep. It was along the lines of that, but he was really looking out for his friend. He said if he went back to his dorm and slept, then tomorrow they would go do something. He even said if you don't, then if I see you, I won't even talk to you. He was pretty serious, but Mustangs look out for one another. I'm so thankful for the awareness presentations that we had during WOW week. They talked about situations like the 2 guys had, and I'm glad one guy was making the right decisions and being a good friend. I just hope that the other guy does the same too. Good night world & have a great weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment