Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Somehow it all leads back to you.

One day is all I ask for from you. I just want us to spend a day or even an hour together with no awkwardness just so I can remember what I always liked most about you. I don't want to have these bad memories that are stuck in my head, but a good one before I leave. There's so many things that I'm going to miss, but you're the pain that I want to go away. I want to remember all the good stuff, not the bad. I hope one day isn't too much to ask for, but I wish even more that it'll happen. After all the times I've bailed out on you in the past, this is a way I can make it up to you and finally give you that card. If I finish it by then that is. Either way, I'm trying so hard not to give up. I'm not willing to let go just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment