Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First driving experience.

Well today was my first driving experience :D As you can see, it went well lol. I was nervous in the car, but I realized that I shouldn't be afraid. I've driven go karts before and I know they aren't the same, but I get so excited to drive one. However, when it came to a car, not so much. There's many more responsibilities, but I knew that if I was as excited as I was driving a go kart, then it'd be better than being scared. So I put my scared feelings aside, and everything was fine. At first I drove too close to the right, and my turns were too fast, but after an hour in the Delta parking lots, I got used to it. Delta sure has a lot of my best times xD So I did go 19mph at one point trying to hit 20 but I never did. Oh well 19 is a lot better than I hoped for. Excited for my next lesson now lol. Thanks Dad, I owe it all to you. Also Happy Birthday Felmer!!! :DDD He told me "DONT DRIVE LIKE SPONGEBOB." That sure cheered me up and made me less nervous. Good night world & I can't wait for tomorrow :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment