Thursday, July 5, 2012

See them swimming diving leaping dolphins in the deep blue sea.

Not sure where I heard that song from but I still remember it from when I was little. I'm so odd haha. Anyways I'm blogging about my day from 2 days ago. So on the 3rd of July, I went swimming with my friends and sister. We went to the community pool and hung out all afternoon. I didn't really try to swim at all. I just wanted to get used to the water again. After like 3 years, things change. We stayed at the pool from like 1:30PM to about 5:00PM. Valerie, Oksana, Brandy, and I was there earlier and everyone else came a little later. Went home and brought some Drumstick since everyone was hungry and it was kinda hot. We ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards for dinner since it was 50 cent wings. I got the teriyaki and honey bbq which were both good. I liked the honey bbq a little more though. The teriyaki was a little harder to eat some times. Their potato wedges are soooooo good though. Man I wish my sister didn't eat all of them cause I really liked them. I was so hungry too. I had 9 wings, 1 1/2 chicken strips, and some potato wedges, yet I wasn't full... It was probably from all that "swimming" lol. Still I had a great time. Angela decided for us to all leave when Manora went to the restroom so we all went to his car. Then he starts walking and it's hecka creepy cause he has a serious face on, he's walking slow, and he's wearing sunglasses so we can't see his entire face. It felt like a scary movie. Me and Valerie were just screaming and then he appears right next to Angela at the window. Now that was just plain freaky. However, he got in the car and she dropped us off. Valerie kept singing all the wrong lyrics to every song we listened to which was hilarious. Overall, it was a great day spending time with friends. Oksana also liked her mug which made me happy ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment