Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bernadette's Debut.

I always forget to blog nowadays, but I'm trying so hard to. Well not really, but at least I remembered xD So Bernadette's Debut/Graduation Celebration was on June 30th. I was scared I was going to be late cause I got ready at my uncle's house. My sister and cousin were doing my hair and a lot of problems occurred, but they eventually got it. It was already 4:55PM when I was leaving their house. I ended up getting there and well they didn't end up starting until 6:00PM. I was freaking out over nothing. But at least I got there at like 5:05PM xD Not too off haha. I have bad time management. Anyways, we got to sit wherever we wanted to so I sat in the front so I could take some pictures when they did the dance. However, Anthony's head blocked my view half the time so I was like dang haha. I was whatever since I didn't really care after a while. Wasn't his fault. They ended up starting over after the first time the dance happened cause there were soundtrack problems so the dancing got messed up. However, the during second time they did  
it, everything went smoothly. The MC (which was her uncle or cousin) was hilarious and tried to get the crowd laughing. He even called one of her cousins pumpkin man since he was wearing orange when the dress code was purple. He was so funny the whole night. We watched a slideshow and then had food. The food was pretty good in my opinion. While we were eating, her sister and another family member sang to her What Makes You Beautiful, her cousin (I think) sang Rack City, Lourn sang some song I forgot, two girls danced to Polynesian music, and some of her other friends did this hip-hop dance which was really good too (not in order). Overall, the performances turned out to be really good and I really 
liked all of them. After that, she had her 18 candles, roses, and treasurers mixed together which got a little confusing, but it was sweet hearing everyone's speeches and seeing the gifts they got her. She blew out the candles and then it was party time. I took many pictures and danced a whole lot. I had a great time at her party and I hope she likes her gift :D I wish her the best in everything she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment